Converting bitmap images to vector in Adobe Flash sometimes can come as a nuisance. This video will give you a step by step tutorial on how to convert bitmap images to vector images in Adobe Flash.
1. You will need to import you image to your scene
2. Go to Bitmap -> Trace Bitmap
3. Configure settings to your taste
4. Click Ok when you are happy with the results
5. Edit your colors and enjoy!
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: