Todd welcomes us to a new episode of the YouTube show All Things Adobe - Chad and Todd Podcast. This episode concentrates on adding alpha and rotation effects to Dynamic Text Field in Flash CS3. First we get to see a 100 frame text animation and the preview works perfect in the program. But when you go to preview it in an outside window, the effects do not work, due to the default nature of the settings. You have to go to Library, then click the text symbol. Click embed in the property inspector and select the characters you need for this animation. So all that was needed for this to work was for the fonts to be embedded correctly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades