In this tutorial, we learn how to design a cartoon environment in Adobe Flash. Start out by picking the color for the green. Use different types of green, making a gradient so it transitions from a lighter to a darker color. After this, draw on the sky making it go from darker at the top to lighter blue at the bottom near the grass. Add in a fence on the grass, then draw on circles with gradient layers to create mountains. Create a new layer to make dirt and grass on the front of the picture and then you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades