A video that demonstrates the use of Adobe Flash for creating sprites for use in animation in games. In this video, a game character is shown doing various actions which range from simple stance's to complex combo's The video explains the use of sprites and keyframes to be used in various actions. It also explains the use of pauses while executing the sprites so as to add fluidity to the action performed. This also reduces the number of frames required to perform an animation. Lastly, the narrator demonstrates how to draw the next keyframe in a sequence using an earlier keyframe as a reference.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades