First go to import and click open external library and open your ball as shown before before and drag it to the library window. Now drag it to the first frame and insert key frame to 60 frame. Now insert the ball to the 60th frame. Now click on add motion guide icon and select pencil tool with smooth line and draw a line as showing in the video. Now place the ball exactly at the start point of the line in frame 1 and the end point of the line in frame 60. Now add motion tween in the layer and set the clock wise motion in rotate option with 6 times. Now you can see your jumping ball. You can also add sound to your ball. Click on add layer and import the sound file into you library. Now drag your sound file where ball hits the ground and drag the sound in layer 3 in the key frame where the ball hits. Now copy that frame and paste it in every frame where the ball hits the ground. Now press ctrl + enter to see your changes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades