In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to animate symbols with a bone tool in Adobe Flash CS4. Open up a stage in Adobe Flash and put say five oval symbols vertically like links in a chain. All the symbols are in one layer. Grab the bone tool from the right side, click the mouse on the top of the 1st link and drag and leave it at the bottom or the top of the 2nd link. Now repeat this process for the top four links. Take the ‚Äòselection tool‚Äô from the right side to manipulate the bone tool. With the selection tool, come down to the bottom anchor point created by the bone tool and you can move the chain in any direction. Your chain link is now animated.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades