In this how to video, you will learn how to create animated text flash using Flax. First, open the program. Now go to the menu and insert the text. We can modify the aspect, dimension, and position from here. The dimensions can be modified in the window or in the left menu. The position can be modified in the preview as well. In the right menu, different animations can be chosen. Each animation can be modified in the settings window shown. The text can also be personalized by adding different styles and colors to it. The background can be changed as well in the movie properties window. The direction of the writing can be modified as well, which is helpful if you want a vertical or horizontal look. Next, go to file and export the image. You have now created your flash animation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades