This video tutorial will help you to use the bone tool on an imported or Photoshop image while in Flash. If you want to use an image from Photoshop you must first pull the image up in the Photoshop program. Once the photo is pulled up in Photoshop you can save it by going to, file, and save us. Save your file as whatever file extension you would like to use (Photoshop, jpeg, etc). Pull up the Flash program and find file, and import. At this point you can import your Photoshop picture to your stage or library, either one is fine. Once you select how to import the picture it will pop up on the screen. In order to use the bone tool on this photo you will need to break it apart. To do this, locate modify on the top toolbar. Under modify select break apart, or hit ctrl b if you are on a pc. You will know this has worked when your image looks "dotty". Now you are ready to apply the bone tool to your photo. On the right hand tool bar select the bone. Next, drag and apply the bone to your photo. If you would like to move the bone around grab the selection tool (arrow) from the right hand tool bar and drag the bone accordingly. You have now successfully added the bone tool to your photo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades