In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to change/convert a pivot animation into an AVI video format. Begin by loading the animation in the Pivot program. Now click on File and select the Save as type to Animated gif. Nam the file and click on Save. Then open Windows Movie Maker and add the pivot animation into the time line. click on Publish Movie and select This Computer. Name the file and select the save location. Click on More Settings and select DV-AVI (PAL) and click on Publish. This video will benefit those viewers who create pivot animation and would like to learn how to save the animation into AVI format for media player accessibility or preferred format.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades