This simple video tutorial teaches you how to change the pivot point position when using Flash.
The tutorial handles drawing basic shapes, such as squares and rectangles and converting them to movie clips.
Then, through the use of the free transform tool and by manually moving the pivot point it demonstrates how to rotate the object around the new pivot point instead of around its center, which is the default preset.
The tutorial concludes the presentation by creating a short animation presenting rotation of objects around an alternative pivot point.
The video itself last for a little over a minute, but manages to explain the procedure adequately.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades