1. The following lines describes how to create animated glowing text on Flash. 2. Open a new Flash Project and select first Key Frame and place a Text Box and Type "HELLO" 3.Select TextColor as red. 4. Then Go to Filters->Glow a. select color as Dark Yellow b. increase the Blur x,y Property value to 5 c. strength value to 200 d. Quality: Low 5. Select 15th Frame and Right click->Select Insert KeyFrame. 6. Then increase the Blur x,y Property value to 50 and strength value to 300. 7. Then select 7th frame and Right click->Select Create Motion Tween 8. Select 30th Frame and Right click->Select Insert KeyFrame. 9. Then decrease the Blur x,y Property value to 5 and strength value to 200. 10. Then select 7th frame and Right click->Select Create Motion Tween 11. Then select 22th frame and Right click->Select Create Motion Tween 12. Then create layer Two and place a rectangle box with blue background. 13. Then Test the Movie, Goto control-> Test Movie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades