This tutorial video, from tasktutorial demonstrates how to create animation using the motion guide function in Flash. You will learn how to create an object, in this case, a ball, and create an animation that makes it appear to bounce. The guide shows you, how to add a motion guide by selecting a key frame and drawing it in. Then you will learn how to snap the object to your guide line, and add motion to it by selecting another key frame between the first and last frames, and snapping the object to the line in another location. The video will also highlight how to fine tune the animation by changing the frames per second to produce a smother transition between key frames.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades