In this flash tutorial the instructor shows how to make a black and white mask animation. To do this, first start by importing your image into the flash tool and bring it on to the scene. The image should be wider than the scene. Now select and distribute the layers. Now convert those images into movie clips. Now go to frame 80 and add all frames. Get back to the first layer and create a shape that is the your mask. Now go to frame 40, select key layer and add free transform tool. Now, mask the layers and make sure they are unlocked. In frame 80 add key frames and move images using left arrow keys. Finally adding motion to it generates the desired effect. This video shows how to make black and white mask animation in flash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades