In this flash tutorial the instructor shows how to create a custom cursor. This is created using shapes and simple Action Scripts. First open the flash tool and create a simple shape. Then convert the shape in to a movie clip and add simple animation to it where it switches colors. Now create a new layer and add Action Script code as shown in the video. This Action Script code is a command to make the shape follow the cursor. Now the shape follows the cursor as the cursor moves and appears as if the shape it self is a cursor. This video shows how to create a custom cursor in flash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades