1. In the Flash Application go to new and select Flash File ActionScript 3.0. 2. Change the stage size to 600*450(width and height) in the property section. 3. Then goto file import image and select the background image. 4. Rename the layer1 to image and go to modify->convert to symbol and name that as mac-clip 5. Create two new layers namely Mask and As. 6. In the Mask layer draw a poly star image and convert it to movie clip symbol 7. Select As layer go to windows-> action, then add the event listener code to that mask poly star image 8. Make the Poly Start Image blur using filters in the properties. 9. Then click F9 and press Ctrl+Enter and view the drag-gable Mask.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades