Today we learn about creating a header appearance in animation w/sound in Flash. First your import image. Create a new layer and then create our new shape. Then delete the stroke. Next select the shape and change its size to frame 20 and then press F6. Move your image as shown in the video. You will be asked to create a new layer three times. Just repeat the process of layer until you have a total of 35 layers. Now onto getting you animation to move. Mass layer is also acceptable in creating more than one layer. After all of this press play and enjoy your animation you just created.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades