Want to create 3D shapes in flash easily, without doing any real 3D modeling work? Watch this video and learn a few basics. An Adobe Flash tutorial video that is essentially divided into three sections. The 1st section teaches how to create a rounded filled circle with spherical effect and depth. The second part teaches the same thing with rectangular objects while the third teaches how to create a cylindrical effect using a rectangle. The obvious uses of these methods is to create your own 3D button designs which can be used in flash applications. The methods used are simple and to create the effects only shape tools, gradient fills and good skills with Flash are required.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades