Create links and change elements with AS3 in Flash CS3 Use buttons to change the appearance of a button, navigate to a different place in a time line and link to a website. Use action script 3.0. Publish settings. Need to apply actions. Create an event listener. Attach to a button that you want it to listen for something to happen. When it hears a mouse click, it will execute the function. Give the buttons instance names R_btn, G_btn, and B_btn. The script for the r button will reduce the alpha. The script for the G_btn navigates a timeline. The script for B_btn navigates to a given URL.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades