In order to add a Next or a Previous buttons in Photoshop, you will need to begin by selecting a photo. Double clip into MasterclipMC. Create Films Layer and make a new layer. Name it Next and previous. Create a rectangle. Use the Polystar options. Adjust the size to the appropriate size. Make a triangle. Place it in front of your rectangle. This is your arrow. Make a copy of it. Rotate one to point in the opposite direction. Name them Previous and Next. Drag them into position. Rename the buttons. Go to Control Actions Script layer. Add var Photo1:Boolean=false;. Then, add 1-5 with that equation: i.e. var photo2:Bolean=false;. Next, you need to create an equation for photo 2-5, where each one is true. Go back to Control Actions Script to create an if statement for each photo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades