This tutorial shows you how to create a picture rotating slideshow, that fades in and out using Adobe Flash. Using optimized embedded photos is not the only way, but it is a very basic and easy method to create a slideshow picture rotator. Whether you're new to Adobe's popular Flash-development platform or a seasoned web developer looking to better acquaint yourself with Flash CS3, you're sure to benefit from this free software tutorial. For more information, including detailed, step-by-step instructions, watch this video guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades