Tasktutorial teaches you how to create a scrolling text box using buttons and ActionScript in Flash. Create a dynamic text field and then right click and make it scrollable. Create scroll buttons using two simple rectangles. Convert those to buttons using shortcut F8. Click the button and go to Window - ActionScript. Copy the text from the video to make the buttons scroll the text. You can test the movie by going to Control and then Test Movie. This will bring up a new window and you can see whether it worked or not.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades