In this video the instructor shows how to make a simple flash click-through photo gallery with Action Script 3. First the instructor shows a sample gallery that you can make using this tutorial. To do this open a new flash action script 3.0 file. The first thing you have to do now is, in the right hand side change the document size to 750 by 500 pixels and give it a dark back ground color like dark gray. Now open the image that you want to use in this album by dragging them on to your flash window. Now select each image one by one and convert it into a simple movie file and delete it them. Now open up your time line and name the first layer gallery and the second layer as. Now grab a rectangle tool and draw a large rectangle filling up your whole background. Now even convert the rectangle to a movie clip. Now as that the stage is set the instructor goes on and shows how to add the images to the gallery. This video shows how to make a simple flash click-through photo gallery with Action Script 3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades