In this video by Task Tutorial we will learn how to create a simple flash button with sound. The first step is to create a text layer in flash, then convert your text into a button, then double click on the button to enter a sub menu and create a new layer for sound. Then simply add some sound files from your library and assign the sound file. Now you can change the color so you can see when the button is pressed. Then finally go back to your main scene and test your Flash movie. Using these steps you can hear your sound effect when the button is pressed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades