In this video by Task Tutorial we learn how to create a simple text effect in Flash. The first step is to create the text you want to use. Then use CTRL-B to break apart and distribute to layers. Now, convert your letters into movie clips using the menu options. Then add key frames and edit Alpha values in all of the letters. Alpha must be 0. Then add motion to the values and at frame 10 add a key frame. And at frame 15 add another key frame. Next use the free transform tool to move the text and create motion. Next edit the alpha values. Finally you can test the movie to make sure it works the way you want it. Using these instructions you can create a simple text effect in flash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades