Tasktutorial teaches you how to create a sound on/off button using Flash. Name the first layer Actionscript. Go to frame 1, then window - actions. Add stop(); Go to frame 2, then window - actions. Add stopallsounds(); Create a new layer and select the text tool. Write off on. Change the color to black. Select the text and hit CTRL + B to break apart the letters. Select off, hit F8 and select convert to button. Name it off. Do the same for on, but name it on. Double click to open the off button. Go to frame down and change the text color to red. Do the same for on. Go to frame 1 and select off. Go to window - actions and add on (release) ( nextframe(); ) Copy this text, select on, go to window - actions and switch nextframe for prevframe. Create a new layer and import a sound file. Go to frame 2 and insert a blank keyframe. Finally, go to control - test movie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades