In this video tutorial the instructor shows how to create a text on a rotating sphere in Flash. To do this first create a gray background in the flash tool. Now make a new layer, select the oval tool and set the color gradient to green color and select the oval shape on the gray background. Similarly create an another sphere which will act as a mask for the text. Now create a new layer and add text to layer in white. Now move to frame 20 and make a key frame with all layers. Now drag the text across the image as shown in the video. Now add motion to it and move the mask layer above the text layer and mask them both. Now when you test it the effect is produced. This video shows how to create a text on a rotating sphere in flash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades