Tasktutorial.com shows us how to create drag and drop functionality into a flash program. Start off by making a few shapes in flash and then add color to each of them, a different one for each shape in order to differentiate between them. After doing this select all the shapes by dragging the cursor over them, once done distribute the shapes into layers by going into the 'modify' drop-down button at the top, then timeline and there will be the option to distribute. Now we have to turn the shapes into movie clips by pressing F8 after clicking on a shape and after that selecting 'movie clip' in the box that appears, do this for each shape. A simple action script can now be used for each shape so that when the program is run, we are able to move the shapes at any time using the cursor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades