In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to grab flash files (.swf) from websites. Begin by going to the website and locates the flash file that you want. Right-click on the page and select "View Page Source". Go to the Media tab and copy the URL that ends with .swf. Paste it into your address bar and go to the site. Click on File and select Save Page As. Choose the location, name the file and select Save. The file will download and you will be able to access it whenever you want. This video will benefit those viewers who want to access flash files without going on the internet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades