In this tutorial, we learn how to install fonts onto GIMP. First, go to the website DaFont, then click a font you like. Download the font and then right click on the zipped folder and extract all that is indie of it. Now go to control panel then fonts, then view installed font. Copy and paste the font you have extracted into it. After this, go into GIMP and try out your new font in the software. If you like it, you can use it whenever you would like to! If you don't, you can simply uninstall this from your computer, or just don't use it any longer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades