This is a video tutorial showing its audience how to link a button to external urls in Flash CS3. First create a exoscript 3 document with a rectangle textbox that says youtube. Next select your rectangular box and convert it to a button. Next name your button and click okay. Next give your new button an instance name, remember this name. Now click on actions and create your actions. Start with a stop action and then put the name of the button as an action. Next name your function that you want your button to work for. Then hit enter and write your function and write enter. Next to finish complete you html coding and then you can add more buttons to your document if you want or you can decorate it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades