1. The following Steps shows how to open a URL in a Web Browser, using a Button Click from a Flash Application. 2. Open a new Flash Application and place a Rectangle Shape from Tools and inside place a Text Box and Enter a Text named "URL". 3. Then convert it to Symbol by Right Click->Convert to Symbol and selecting type as Button. 4. Goto Button Properties and Name the button instance as "btnurl" 5. Then in the Action Screen Create a OnRelease() Event function for Button "btnurl" 6. use a method named getURL and place the website name "http://www.theanimalplanet.com" 7 Then press Ctrl+Enter and Press URL Button on the Window. 8. This will open a default web Browser with the website named "http://www.theanimalplanet.com"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades