In this tutorial, we learn how to make an animated GIF from a video clip. First, open up your video clip on your computer. Next, open up MediaCoder onto your desktop and convert your video into an AVI file. After this is done loading, open up GIMP software, then click on options, and then extract video. Now, change the preferences and click enter. After this, you will load your video clip, which will take up to 10 minutes. Next, choose playback and then click and change the frame speed to pick the part you like. After this, type your frame names into the box to change the frames into an image, then click ok. When finished, you will be done and can play around with this to make it look how you prefer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades