In this video the instructor shows how to make a banner is Adobe Flash CS3. To do this open Adobe Fireworks and create a new document. Set the canvas size to 468 pixels in width and 50 pixels in height. This size is perfect to produce a good banner. Now using a rectangle too select the whole document. First choose a background color according to your preference. Now this can be used as a background to your banner. Now open flash and create a new project choosing a banner template. Now go to stage, right click and import your background. Now create a new layer and add text to it that you want your banner to contain. Select a good font and other settings. Now drag the story frame to 60 seconds and insert key frame from the right click menu. Also create motion tween from the right click menu which completes your required banner. This video shows how to make your own banners.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades