This video will show viewers how to use Adobe Flash and how to make a cartoon character talk in this program. This tutorial covers aspects such as recording the voice of your characters, drawing their mouths to speak, and how to sync the recorded speech to the animation. Furthermore, this video will also show how to create subtle facial expressions that display emotion in the character. In order to record the sound, the host recommends a program called Audacity which has a free downloadable version that you can use to record the sound. The steps for creating the various mouth positions should be changed as layers in the program, which can be drawn and made to match the various frames in the animation sequence. The tutorial goes further into detail on how to achieve different effect so your cartoons can have more realistic speech.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades