In this video, we learn how to make objects transparent in Flash. First, open your object up and convert it to a symbol in Flash. It doesn't matter if it's a graphic or movie clip, just make sure it's a symbol. Next, click on the symbol you just created and go to "properties". Find the section called "color effect" then find the drop down menu. You will see several options, choose "Alpha". Once you do this, you will have the ability to tweak how transparent you want your object to be. Use the sliding bar underneath "alpha" to change the transparency effects to your desire. This is all there is to making your image transparent in Flash!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades