You can resize keyframes in Adobe Flash and you can do this for anything like images, animation etc. So to do this first click on your first keyframe and hold down the shift key and then click on the last keyframe. Now select the free transform tool and resize that as showing in the video but it only resize the keyframe on which the header currently is. So now this time right click on the keyframes and choose copy frames. Now make a new layer and hide your old one. Now select the pencil tool and draw a line and click that keyframe, press F8, name it and click ok. Now double click on that symbol and right click on that keyframe and choose paste frames. Now go out your symbol and then resize it and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades