This video is about sliding an object from left to right in Flash. We will be creating a simple, core animation in Flash. First, let's import an image to our scene. Place it here. Now, let's convert our image into a movie clip. Change the frames per second value. Now, go to the frame and enter the key frame. Bring the image here. Let's rotate our image a little bit using the free transform tool. That will give more dynamic animation. Go to frame 30 and hit F6. Now, we need to add motion. Change the ease value. We can now get back to the first frame. Let's add filter. Next, let's change the alpha channel value to zero. Now, we can preview our movie. Our animation is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades