First select the pencil tool then click on pencil mode which is located at the bottom of the toolbar, select straighten and draw a line as in the video. Now you can see that the line is automatically adjusted, it will make the round and straight shape in the line depending on how you drew it. Now delete your shapes and select the smooth in pencil mode and draw a line as in the video. Now you can see that the line is automatically smoothed. And finally select the ink in pencil mode and draw a line as in the video. Now it will let the line be as it was drawn. If you want to make this line smooth, select it with selection tool. Now see the bottom of the toolbar, there will be two options, smooth and straighten, click anyone as many time as you want to get that line as you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades