In this video tutorial the author shows how to stretch objects and text in flash. To do this open the flash tool and select the radial gradient. Pressing shift key draws a shape. Go to frame 30 and create a key frame by pressing F6. Now similarly do it at frame 15. Now at frame 15 select the free transform tool and stretch the image. Now create the shape twins in the locations shown in the video. Repeat the same process for a text starting with adding some text to the scene. Finally convert it to movie clip and run it. The desired effect will be achieved. This video shows how to stretch objects and text in flash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades