This simple video tutorial teaches you how to create an animation of basic shapes transforming from one shape to another when using Flash.
The tutorial handles drawing basic shapes, such as squares and rectangles and resizing and transforming them one by one.
Then, through the use of the timeline, key frames and shape tweens - which is animation jargon for images inserted "in-between" the key images in order to create the illusion of animation - it explains how to create a simple Flash animation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades