1. This video shows how to use getURL in Flash ActionScript. 2. Create a new flash application and draw a circle with blue color using tools. 3. Place a text box over the circle and enter the text inside the text box. 4. Then make that circle and text box a button object using the "convert to symbol" menu. 5. Then open the action script window. 6. Create a variable named "url" with string value named Wen Arene. 7. Then create UrlRequest object. 8. Then add a button click event listener for that circle object. 9 Add a user defined function called gotoForum and use a method navigate ToURL with request object. 10. Then run the file and press the button to open the url in a web browser.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades