This how to video shows you how to use the program Macromedia Flash 8. First, open the program and click Flash Document. Next, select show frame in the drop down menu. Next, right click and select insert layer. Select the pen tool and choose a size. Next, select a color and then draw a picture. Click the other layer and zoom in. Click the onion skin. Continue to draw and then press F7. Keep on doing this for each new animation. Click control and test the movie. Go to file and save the file. You now know how to use Flash 8.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades