Second part in a series of YouTube videos illustrating just how easy it is to use Adobe Flash CS3 to create simple animations. In a few simple steps, you'll learn to use keyframes to make figures come to life, and state changes to help add the illusion of motion to objects through the picture plane. Add layers, publish to the web, move mountains, it's all at your fingertips and easy as pie after watching this short, informative, and easy to understand video. Keep your eyes peeled - if you would like more help than just the basics, video updates are on the horizon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades