In this Adobe Flash CS3 Professional video the instructor shows how to work with text. This video shows how to work with text in flash and various other tips. First open your flash and create the text. Now format the text using the formatting option and by setting the proper font, color etc. Now convert your text fields to symbols by right clicking them and choosing the required option. You can also mask them to create animated text. Use different layers in your video, one for actions and the other for sounds. Add a layer folder so that you can organize all your text information inside that layer and now drag your text layers into the folder. Now you can also apply filters to the text as shown in the video and also animate the text in different ways. This video shows how to work with text in Adobe Flash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades