In this video you will learn how to make a GIF animation without Photoshop. This is by using a windows operating system program and its from a website which is provided. Go to your search engine then type in download. Then click on CNET, then type in Photobie and download the latest version. Once you've downloaded and have it open click on layer, then click import images as new layers on current photo panel. Then add your images and have them ordered as you want them. Then click on the top on GIF animation on this menu you can order your images how you want them to be, as well as how many seconds apart until they change you would like them. Then once you've setup your GIF simply save your file as a GIF and open it up and you will have made you GIF without Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades