In this how-to, viewers will learn how to create a presentation which fades in and out among still photographs using Flash animation. First, each image is given its own layer in Flash. Then the images are converted into movie clips. A motion tween is created among each image and a few blank frames, to create the affect of a slow fade in and out. Then the layers are distributed sequentially on the Flash timeline so that as each layer fades out, the next fades in. The finished movie is tested, and the presentation is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades