This Adobe software tutorial shows you how to create falling snow in Flash with the help of some animation in After Effects. See how to use CS3 integration to create falling snow over an image of cedar trees. Use After Effects to create the falling snow, then export the effect as a Flash video and drop it on top of the image. Experiment with blending modes to get some creative results. This is a great solution for anyone who doesn't want to have to write a ton of ActionScript to create falling snow.
If you want to create your own project and follow along with this tutorial, the lesson files are available for download here:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades