Change object colors via ActionScript in Flash 8 This video is changing colors of movie items in ActionScript using Flash. Go to www.tutvid/download to get the program to change the colors. We're going to change the navigation bar and the text color. Choose the navigation bar master movie clip which can be found in properties. Type the name in the properties box. Give the text a name. Choose the actions in layers. Choose the colors. Paste. Duplicate the color squares. We have four buttons. Connect the buttons to symbols. Name the buttons. Open the action frame and create variables that will call the colors we're going to use. Make comments by using */. The variables will call the new colors. Select the code for each color change. Close the action frame. Run the program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades