This is a video tutorial on how to create a mouseover link (button) in Flash. According to the author, this is an extremely easy task, the first step of which is to select the file in which the button is to be made. Then, on the extreme right-hand side, in the middle of the column of icons, one has to choose the button icon, and then select which shape and color of the button one would prefer. The text is then typed in the text box selected over the button, and converted into a symbol by pressing F8. Finally, at the bottom of the screen, one can choose the three different colors and/or shades that the button will display for mouseover, button press and after button press, respectively.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades