This video describes how to create a jumping letters in Flash, first create the text for example "JUMP" and using Break the letters each and then make the layer and now convert the letters into "Movie clips" and now we should add the key frames to our "time line". Then moves the letters up by using the up arrow now copy the key frames from font end and paste on the back again for go up and come down the letters again and add the "motion between" for each letters and now skip the key frames by changing the timeline for making the true animation like second letter frame should be ahead than first letter. Now to show all letters jumping together select all frames and click F5 Button. Now you can play the letters with jumping animation. This will help the viewers to learn how to create a jumping letters without seeing any guides or Joining any classes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades